Accepting The Terms
Users are responsible for periodically viewing the Terms. Your continued use of the Service after a change or update has been made will constitute your acceptance to the revised Terms.
If you violate the Terms, Total-Soft reserves the right to issue you a warning regarding the violation or immediately terminate supplying it’s service.
You agree that Total-Soft don’t need to provide you notice before terminating or suspending any service with you, but it may do so.
Total-Soft reserves the right to refuse any user access to the Services without notice for any reason, including, but not limited to, a violation of the Terms.
You agree that Total-Soft may discontinue the Service or change the content of the Service at any time, for any reason, with or without notice to you, without liability.
You represent that you are 13 years old or older. If you are between the ages of 13 and 18, you represent that your legal guardian has reviewed and agrees to the Terms.
Any data, text, graphics, photographs and their selection and arrangement, (hereinafter “User Content”) uploaded to the Service are subject, whether in whole or in part, to unlimited commercial, non-commercial and/or promotional use by Total-Soft.
By using you acknowledge and accept that you may be exposed to material you find offensive or objectionable. You agree that will not under any circumstances be liable for any User Content, including, but not limited to, errors in any User Content, or any loss or damage incurred by use of the User Content.
Total-Soft reserves the right to remove and permanently delete any User Content from the Service with or without notice.
You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our themes or products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of Total-Soft. Our products are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
Our Refund Policy
- Dysfonction of the product which come from our product, and can not be fixed
- Absolute dysfunction of our products
In the case of minor deficiencies that can be corrected, your payment is final.
We DON’T refund if:
- You mistakenly bought the wrong product (in this case, we make discounts if you purchase the right one)
- Do not like the product ( we gave all information and demonstration for you to be sure if the product is what you need)
- The product doesn’t have features you thought it should have ( free version is made to show how it functions and in user manual you can find all features that pro version has, also we have fast support that can answer all your questions)
- There is minor deficiencies, which can be corrected, but it is not given any chance for us to fix
- There are problems which come from other plugins or theme incompatibility
Being a customer, please get sure if you buy the right product, get sure it has all you need and use to ask questions before purchases in order to avoid problems.
YOU AND Total-Soft AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE Total-Soft SERVICE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.